wtorek, 17 października 2017

my wish list ROSEGAL

Hello! Hey :)

Today I want to invite you to the ROSEGAL store for an overview of the assortment that caught my eye and joined my wish list. Surely my list can not miss sweats, TOPS, tunic. Personally I prefer to have more mountains like the pits in my closet. And in autumn, as well as spring, it is a good idea to wear topes with different sweaters or overcoats. One interesting top blouse with toned additives can create a great and fashionable look this autumn :)

I invite you and encourage you to click on the links :)





1. here
2. here
3. here

___________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________


1. here
2. here
3. here


______________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________


1. here
2. here









Most probably you know ROSEGAL shop, so I do not have to convince anyone that when it comes to trends it is on the site is what to choose :)





17 komentarzy:

  1. Sukienka w kolorze butelkowej zieleni jest boska <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Jak najbardziej lubi ten sklep :) 23,24 19,35 35,46 :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Świetne rzeczy wybrałaś :)) pozdrawiam serdecznie :) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Kurde wybrałas wiele rewelacyjnych rzeczy, klikłam :*

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com/2017/10/modnie-do-spania.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Amazing blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

    I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go
    for a paid option? There are so many choices
    out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations?
    Cheers!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za każdy pozostawiony komentarz! Ten pozytywny jak i z kulturalną krytyką!

Masz pytania - odpowiadam w komentarzach :-) Masz wiadomość prywatną - pisz na e-mail magda_lena330@wp.pl

Dziękuję za wizytę, zostań na dłużej :-)